A grim warning has been issued over a popular item used by people to keep warm in winter.
While heat packs are used for comfort, particularly in the colder months, firefighters are warning they can turn deadly if they are left for too long in the microwave.
Just last week, a heat pack exploded in…
Business19 hours ago
AMP (ASX:AMP) share price on watch amid latest legal battle
Local News16 hours ago
WA border closure delays Qantas flights between Perth and Sydney, Melbourne
Business13 hours ago
Here’s why the Appen (ASX:APX) share price is down 12% in a month
Sport6 hours ago
Saints hunting picks, Suns’ draft bonus, Pie pens new deal