Connect with us

Local News

Warning for Australians over heat bags that can explode in microwaves

Published

on

ADVERTISEMENT


A grim warning has been issued over a popular item used by people to keep warm in winter.

While heat packs are used for comfort, particularly in the colder months, firefighters are warning they can turn deadly if they are left for too long in the microwave.

Just last week, a heat pack exploded in…



Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending